Joomla!™ Module - Traffic Feed
Unleash the benefit of the power of any or all of the four tools from FEEDJIT(1) in your Joomla!™ website. Use our Traffic Feed Joomla Module to quick and easily see what is happening on your website right now. Get a live view of your website that gives you valuable information about people visiting your website.
You get the best of both worlds: 4 (four) useful widgets for your website and receive a bunch of new visitors who are interested in reading news from your site.
- Joomla! 1.5 and 2.5 native module:
- Advanced customization of widget's appearance.
- Quick and easy setup of one, two, three or all the four feedjit's widgets.
In addition to the map that you can see in the right column of this and many other pages within our website, below you can see several live examples of the module in action(2):
UsageYou may use it in several positions with distinct settings. To do so, just select "Extensions > Module Manager" from the backend's main menu, click over "New" from the toolbar and then over "Feedjit Traffic Feed", configure your new module as required and save it.
Joomla 1.5 and Joomla 2.5
The four widgets
- Live Traffic Feed: shows statistics on your website in real-time. It shows:
- Which city and country your visitors are in
- Which website they arrived from, if any
- Which page they visited on your website
- Which external link they clicked to leave your site, if any
- Live Traffic Map: shows the geographic locations of the last 100 visitors to your blog or website on a small map. If you move your mouse over any point on the map the city and country for that visitor will be displayed.
- Recommended Reading: suggests other pages on your Blog or Website that may interest your readers. It does this using a sophisticated algorithm called Collaborative Filtering.
For example, a visitor to your blog may view one of your blog entries about coral reefs. Feedjit knows that 10 other visitors to your blog who liked this blog entry visited 2 other entries you wrote about coral reefs. So it suggests these 2 pages to your new visitor.
- Page Popularity: shows the most popular pages on your blog or website by analyzing your recent traffic patterns. It constantly updates as new visitors arrive on your website and maintains an up to date list of popular pages.
.If some issue arises while you are installing, configuring or operating this extenision, then post a detailed description of your issue in our support forum.
We are committed to helping you resolve it and we aim to reply within 48 hours of your post (except on weekends). If we haven't responded by then, feel free to post a reminder in the same thread or bug us via email.
Although you may modify this extension under the GNU/GPL license, support does not include:
PHP or any other server-side programming language training.
SQL or any other database language training.
CSS and XHTML training.
Alteration or modifications of our extension or any other products to meet a certain need
We at ROALCANA understand and support the view of the Joomla's core team and release our joomla extensions under the GNU General Public License. We charge a fee for our joomla software because we spend a lot of time developing, providing support and updates to our customers and because the GNU / GPL allow us to sell our software.
(1) FEEDJIT is a thirtd party service and the functionality of the module is subject to feedjit operation and availability.
(2) When placing more than one occurrences of the same widget in a single webpage, the last one's settings will affect all the same widgets displayed.