PopUp Frames - Joomla!™ Plugin
Display virtually anything you want to show to your site's visitors in a fully customized luxury popup. Make you sure your website's visitors view the popup, because they must click to close it in order to access your website's content. Made based on the proven technology of MooTools and MediaBoxAdvanced.
Display up to 10 different popups in a slideshow presentation that opens straight on the page load. The plugin stores in a cookie information about which slides have been throwed at first in order to make a rotation and make sure that all the popups are shown.
New in version 1.6
On content popups - In addition to automatic popups, now you can make your content links to open in a DHTML popup. Visit our demo website in order to know more about this feature.
- Custom color scheme - you can easily set your very personal color-scheme to make the popup window more atractive and to make it fit your site's design.
- Virtualy any content - display images, twitter media, social video, flash media, quicktime, inline HTML & external sites
- 10 popups - mix any required combination of popups to display in your website.
- URL Filter - set each of your pupups to raise/hidde on certain parts of your website.
Delayed popups triggering - Now you can set the plugin to trigger the popups some seconds after the page has been loaded, making your popups more notable.
- Per popup delay - set how much time has to pass before each popup is shown. This will prevent your visitors from become annoyed by the popups being shown too often.
- On exit popups - Trigger the popup once the visitor is preparing to leave your page. When the visitor crosses the mouse ponter from your webpage area to the browser's toolbar to go back, write a new URL or any other task; the popup will be launched.
- User Level Targeting - Select who will see each popup from Unregistered, Registered or Everybody
- Keyboard control - Option to disable the keyboard control (useful for forms filling).
- Custom controls - Customizable text for Previous, Next and Close control buttons. Option to show/hide Title and Caption text. Option to show/hide and customize counter's text
We have configured this Joomla plugin in our Joomla 2.5 demo site. to show popups in every page load but at a time interval of 20 seconds, so you may try to reload the same page or navigate through the site, but don't expect a new popup unless the timeframe has been reached.
Once you have installed the plugin, make you sure that it's published and configure as required, you should take a look to the backend screenshots to see how easy is this plugin to configure.
Supported version for Joomla! 2.5 and Joomla! 3.0 only.
Releases for other Joomla versions are available but unsupported.
Live Demo Details
- Popup 1 - simple image (no-link) with title and caption. This frame loads regardless of the URL.
- Popup 2 - twitter media with simple title and caption text. This frame loads ONLY here.
- Popup 3 - social video with simple title and caption text. This frame loads ONLY here.
- Popup 4 - social video embed with HTML code in caption text. Link must be manually extracted from the embed code. This frame loads ONLY here.
- Popup 5 - MP3 audio with HTML code in caption text. This frame loads ONLY here.
- Popup 6 - Quicktime movie with HTML code in caption text. This frame loads ONLY here.
- Popup 7 - Flash animation with HTML code in caption text. This frame loads in all pages, except where popups from 2 to 6 are shown.
The frames in the popup behaves in a sequential manner. So if for a given URL there are two availables frames, then:
- The first time you visit a page, the one with the lower popup number will be throwed first, unless it has been throwed in other page before.
- The second time, the higher in popup number will be throwed first.
- From then, the lower in popup number will be shown in first place all the time.
.If some issue arises while you are installing, configuring or operating this extenision, then post a detailed description of your issue in our support forum.
We are committed to helping you resolve it and we aim to reply within 48 hours of your post (except on weekends). If we haven't responded by then, feel free to post a reminder in the same thread or bug us via email.
Although you may modify this extension under the GNU/GPL license, support does not include:
PHP or any other server-side programming language training.
SQL or any other database language training.
CSS and XHTML training.
Alteration or modifications of our extension or any other products to meet a certain need
We at ROALCANA understand and support the view of the Joomla's core team and release our joomla extensions under the GNU General Public License. We charge a fee for our joomla software because we spend a lot of time developing, providing support and updates to our customers and because the GNU / GPL allow us to sell our software.