Joomla!™ Module - Featured Avatars for CB™ - Basic
Does your Joomla! website enables users to upload an avatar? Then get rid of those ugly, old-fashioned, pure text user's lists and empower your web community with this amazing tool. Web users register a name because it's mandatory to access some sites, but they upload an avatar becausethey want show off them selves to the website's community.
- Customizable - Display avatars in a matrix of a custom number of rows and cols
- Space Efficient - Adjust the thumbnail's size (height and width) and spacing
- 100% Open Source - Our PHP code and all the 3rd party code is Open Source.
- Community Builder Integrated - Each thumb avatar links to the user's Community Builder Profile.
- Versatile - Display avatars from: New Users, Founder Users, Last Seen Users, Last Updated Profiles, Popular Users, Un-Popular users (to promote them), Random Selection, Currently On-Line Users or Staff Members.
- Custom List - Specify which users will be shown in the module. Just enter a coma spearated list of user's IDs.
Amaze yourself with the great looking of this module and some of it's posible variations. Check out our live demo website.
It can't be easier! Just install an publish the module in the Joomla's backend and it's done
Only for Joomla 2.5 AND Community Builder
.If some issue arises while you are installing, configuring or operating this extenision, then post a detailed description of your issue in our support forum.
We are committed to helping you resolve it and we aim to reply within 48 hours of your post (except on weekends). If we haven't responded by then, feel free to post a reminder in the same thread or bug us via email.
Although you may modify this extension under the GNU/GPL license, support does not include:
PHP or any other server-side programming language training.
SQL or any other database language training.
CSS and XHTML training.
Alteration or modifications of our extension or any other products to meet a certain need
We at ROALCANA understand and support the view of the Joomla's core team and release our joomla extensions under the GNU General Public License. We charge a fee for our joomla software because we spend a lot of time developing, providing support and updates to our customers and because the GNU / GPL allow us to sell our software.