Featured Avatars for Community Builder™ - Professional Edition Joomla!™ Module
Community Builder 1.8+
Get rid of ugly, old-fashioned, pure text lists of users.
Fully Open Source.
It's OK to install in all your sites.
12 months of Support & Updates for all your sites.
Full Features List
Does your Joomla! website enables users to upload an avatar? Then get rid of those ugly, old-fashioned, pure text user's lists and empower your web community with this amazing Web 2.0 tool. Web users register a name because it's mandatory to access some sites, but they upload an avatar becausethey want show off themselves to the website's community.
With a fancy Boubble Speech tooltip included, the user's avatars are displayed both thumbnail and original size. Our Fancy Avatars module, runs natively in Joomla! 2.5 & Joomla! 3.x and is by far, the best avatars gallery solution for joomla.
- Fake Online Tool - Set a custom list of users to make them randomly online when the real online users become below a custom number that you set. Disable this feature when your online users become over a custom number that you set too. You may choose to update the last-online parameter in the users's profile to make more realistic the fake online feature.
- Customizable - Display avatars in a matrix of a custom number of rows and cols
- Space Efficient - Adjust the thumbnail's size (height and width) and spacing
- Community Builder Integrated - Each thumb avatar links to the user's Community Builder Profile.
- Versatile - Display avatars from: New Users, Founder Users, Last Seen Users, Last Updated Profiles, Popular Users, Un-Popular users (to promote them), Random Selection, Currently On-Line Users or Staff Members.
- Web 2.0 capabilities - On mouse over, each thumbnail opens a fancy balloon with user's name and it's original-size avatar.
- Avatar Auto-Fill - Automatically provides your users with an avatar from a gallery
- Flexible Pre-filled Gallery - We have pre-loaded this module with 55 images, but you can add more uplading them and their thumbnails by FTP
- Good user-relationship - Notify by email to you users that their avatar has been automatically updated.
- Frame & Border - You can display the avatars with a fancy custom-color frame and border. You set the frame and border width and color.
- Custom List - Specify which users will be shown in the module. Just enter a coma spearated list of user's IDs.
- Disable tooltip - Because you're in complete control of the module, you can choose to display or not the fancy tooltip.
- 100% Open Source - Our PHP code and all the 3rd party code is Open Source.
Demo & Screenshots
We have set up a demo site where you can try out the frontend behavior of this Joomla extension.
About Our Support
9:00 - 19:00 (Mon - Fri)
We aim to reply within 48 hrs. of your post (except on WKND & HOL)
Support is provided ONLY in our forums.Sorry, no email support!
What is NOT included?
Although you may modify this extension under the GNU/GPL license, support does not include:
PHP or any other server-side programming language training.
SQL or any other database language training.
CSS and XHTML training.
Alteration or modifications of our extension or any other products to meet a certain need
Didn't get answered?
If we haven't responded to your forum message within 48 hours, feel free to post a reminder in the same thread or bug us via email.
Free Software License
We at ROALCANA understand and support the view of the Joomla's core team and release our joomla extensions under the GNU General Public License. We charge a fee for some of our joomla software because we spend a lot of time developing, providing support and updates to our customers and because the GNU / GPL allow us to sell our software.
Money Back Guarantee
25% OFF Today!