FrontPage Rotator Joomla!™ Module
Selects random articles and places them in the front page.
Fully Open Source.
It's OK to install in all your sites.
12 months of Support & Updates for all your sites.
Full Features List
With this popular joomla extension your site will look always fresh to your visitors, because they will not see the “all the time” front page anymore. Our content rotator will do the work for you; it will select random articles from your own site stock and then place them directly in the front page.
- Rotation period in days or seconds (min. 30 seconds)
- Custom quantity of public access articles
- Custom quantity of registered access articles
- Define order of public and registered articles
- Custom time for first rotation of the day
- Filter the content by category or by category and children
- Drop down category selector (up to 5)
- Comma separated addtional category ID to filter articles
- Administrator link to instantly force a rotation.
- Administrator link to restore original content
- Administrator link to view the last rotation log
- Auto-refresh the front page after rotation
- Option to disable auto-refresh
Demo & Screenshots
We have set up a demo site where you can try out the frontend behavior of this Joomla extension.
About Our Support
9:00 - 19:00 (Mon - Fri)
We aim to reply within 48 hrs. of your post (except on WKND & HOL)
Support is provided ONLY in our forums.Sorry, no email support!
What is NOT included?
Although you may modify this extension under the GNU/GPL license, support does not include:
PHP or any other server-side programming language training.
SQL or any other database language training.
CSS and XHTML training.
Alteration or modifications of our extension or any other products to meet a certain need
Didn't get answered?
If we haven't responded to your forum message within 48 hours, feel free to post a reminder in the same thread or bug us via email.
Free Software License
We at ROALCANA understand and support the view of the Joomla's core team and release our joomla extensions under the GNU General Public License. We charge a fee for some of our joomla software because we spend a lot of time developing, providing support and updates to our customers and because the GNU / GPL allow us to sell our software.
Money Back Guarantee
25% OFF Today!