Joomla!™ Module - FrontPage Rotator
With this popular joomla extension your site will look always fresh to your visitors, because they will not see the “all the time” front page anymore. Our content rotator will do the work for you; it will select random articles from your own site stock and then place them directly in the front page.
- Rotation period in days or seconds (min. 30 seconds)
- Custom quantity of public access articles
- Custom quantity of registered access articles
- Define order of public and registered articles
- Custom time for first rotation of the day
- Filter the content by category or by category and children
- Drop down category selector (up to 5)
- Comma separated addtional category ID to filter articles
- Administrator link to instantly force a rotation.
- Administrator link to restore original content
- Administrator link to view the last rotation log
- Auto-refresh the front page after rotation
- Option to disable auto-refresh
We have configured the FrontPage Rotator Joomla module in our Joomla 2.5 demo site. to change the frontpage articles every 30 seconds.
Additionally, we have enabled a Demo Mode, that allows visitors to interact with the software in the front-end just like if you were an administrator.
You decide how long the front page articles will remain there before a new rotation is performed. You are too in control of the categories from where your front page articles will be taken. If you need some content always shown in the front page, no problem, FPR can handle it.
The most common mistake made when configuring the module is setting a wrong number of requested articles to display. If the module can't find enough articles to comply with your request, then the rotation will NOT be performed. Starting on version 2.5, you can see the log of the last execution or you can enable the module to write the log into a file located in the logs folder within the module's directory.
- Ensure that the module is published and assigned in a position visible at least in the front page.
- Best results are achieved when the module is visible at every web-site's page.
- The module will not generate any visible element for non-administrator users.
- Only for Joomla! 2.5
- prior versions for J!1.0 and J!1.5 available but unsupported.
We developed this module for Joomla! 1.0.x and Joomla! 1.5.x. But now it's developed using the high-performance framework of Joomla! 2.5, so no legacy support is provided.
.If some issue arises while you are installing, configuring or operating this extenision, then post a detailed description of your issue in our support forum.
We are committed to helping you resolve it and we aim to reply within 48 hours of your post (except on weekends). If we haven't responded by then, feel free to post a reminder in the same thread or bug us via email.
Although you may modify this extension under the GNU/GPL license, support does not include:
PHP or any other server-side programming language training.
SQL or any other database language training.
CSS and XHTML training.
Alteration or modifications of our extension or any other products to meet a certain need
We at ROALCANA understand and support the view of the Joomla's core team and release our joomla extensions under the GNU General Public License. We charge a fee for our joomla software because we spend a lot of time developing, providing support and updates to our customers and because the GNU / GPL allow us to sell our software.